Pleasant stay in the Prosecco hills, in the picturesque setting
of a stunning 18th-century villa.
- Deluxe Blue Suite (203€-230€) Consists of a king-size bedroom facing the garden and a double bathroom.
- Garden bedroom (165€-185€) Private access to the garden, near the living-room.
- The Tower Suite (175€-199€) The large double bedroom that faces the garden.
- The Floral Suite (175€-199€) Twin bedroom and an indoor bathroom with a huge shower
- Deluxe Yellow Suite (203€-230€) King-side bedroom and 2 bathrooms and bath-tubs.
- Single yellow bedroom (74€-€) Is in the west wing of the villa and next to the yellow suite.
In the villa six bedrooms with bathrooms, huge saloons, a rich library and a big dining-room will accommodate all those guests who would like to enjoy the regenerating contact with nature. [continua]
Discover the area
Near Asolo there are two worthwhile architectural sites to see: In Maser the wonderful Palladian villa “Barbaro” with the “crosera” painted of frescoes by Paolo Veronese. In San Vito di Altivole the outstanding mausoleum designed for the Brions by the twentieth-century architect Carlo Scarpa. Between the two nearby towns of Montebelluna and Castelfranco, it is easy to come across Venetian gentlemen’s summer retreats, such as the Palladian Villa Emo, Villa Cornaro, Villa Corner.[read more]
For those who like trekking, Pianezze, located in the Prealps, 15 minutes from Valdobbiadene, offers the choices of different exciting tracks which give the opportunity to discover a particular flora and extraordinary country views.[read more]